Yes, it's that time again and I'm SERIOUS this time!! I have been living at the gym and I'm feeling a bragging moment coming on...I RAN 3 MILES YESTERDAY WITHOUT STOPPING Shocked?? Ya, me too!! It felt SO good. Not only did I run, but I've been having fun with some coupons! Guess how much I got this bag of veggies for? .50 CENTS What about this bag? .08 CENTS!!!!!!! It pays to clip those little guys out! Life is good! Here's to getting SKINNY!!
Andra- I am so proud of you. It is the hardest to get back into the working out schedule after you have been off for a while. I was doing so good before thanksgiving and completely slacked during the holidays! I keep trying to motivate myself. It's so much harder when you have kids. wish i was there to work out with you.
Ok I am so proud of you and I need to join you in the workout club but where did you get your coupons?? I talk to you everyday how did I miss this killer deal??? Hook me up!
I don't know if you remember me - but I am Tyler Holland's wife. I connected to your blog through Shauna Boyce...your girls are darling! It is fun to see pictures and see what you are up to! I hope you don't mind if I take a peek every once in awhile!
Good job Andra! I love the gym, its such a nice break from being at home and I've come to crave it, It's almost an addiction, I feel yucky if I dont make it! What gym do you go to? When we were in So Jordan we went to 24 hr Fitness.... I loved them, the trainers and classes.
so i never have the volume on my computer turned on and i couldn't hear the song, but it was not what i had thought i put on my playlist...anyway, i fixed it, hope you approve! :)
Way to go on running 3 miles! I hate running but I could maybe walk pretty fast 3 miles! I want to know how you get you good deals on the steamed veggies. Hang in there, you can do it!
13 comments:
whoo hoo Go Andra!
good job! i am ready to die after 2. you can do it!
Andra- I am so proud of you. It is the hardest to get back into the working out schedule after you have been off for a while. I was doing so good before thanksgiving and completely slacked during the holidays! I keep trying to motivate myself. It's so much harder when you have kids. wish i was there to work out with you.
Ok I am so proud of you and I need to join you in the workout club but where did you get your coupons?? I talk to you everyday how did I miss this killer deal??? Hook me up!
SHare the wealth sista! Where do you get those good deals??
You look hot in that photo :)
I don't know if you remember me - but I am Tyler Holland's wife. I connected to your blog through Shauna Boyce...your girls are darling! It is fun to see pictures and see what you are up to! I hope you don't mind if I take a peek every once in awhile!
Great Job Andra...I haven't been running since about three kids back. I will keep you in mind next time I need some motivation.
gosh, i can't even run to the fidge (for treats) without stopping in the pantry (for cookies)---so 3 miles straight is amazing, good job
Good job Andra! I love the gym, its such a nice break from being at home and I've come to crave it, It's almost an addiction, I feel yucky if I dont make it! What gym do you go to? When we were in So Jordan we went to 24 hr Fitness.... I loved them, the trainers and classes.
so i never have the volume on my computer turned on and i couldn't hear the song, but it was not what i had thought i put on my playlist...anyway, i fixed it, hope you approve! :)
Did you die after you ran those three miles! There hasn't been a recent post just wanted to make sure ;). I know it would kill me!
Way to go on running 3 miles! I hate running but I could maybe walk pretty fast 3 miles! I want to know how you get you good deals on the steamed veggies. Hang in there, you can do it!
Post a Comment