Friday, February 22, 2008

EASTER SWAP!!!!


I love Easter...don't you? What a special time to remember our Savior and for the loving sacrifice he made for us! It is also a fun holiday full of Easter surprises, Easter eggs, chocolate and much much more. What a perfect time to do an Easter SWAP! Do you know what an Easter SWAP is? Let me explain-For this Easter I want you to pick out some fun decor, candies, paper goods, chocolate, etc...(anything Easter-ish)..you will put together a cute little package 3-5 items ($25 limit)and mail it on to a partner that I will assign you. Everyone will recieve a partner, I will e-mail yours to you on Feb 29th. You must send your package no later than March 7th or earlier. If you are feeling like a SWAP (and I hope you are)...send me an e-mail @ andrastoker@yahoo.com and I will need your: Name, E-mail address, Mailing address, Blog if you have one and something about yourself that will help your partner to know a little about you and who you are! You only have a week, so e-mail me if your interested!!!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I am in for the swap! sounds fun!Love ya!

{natalie} said...

how's the swap list coming? you know i'm in.

{natalie} said...

hey my friend erica said she sent you an email. her email is erica.grover at gmail dot com

or ericasbloggityblog.blogspot.com

ps i tagged you

Stephanie said...

That was way fun we will have to do it again next yr!