Sunday, February 17, 2008



Yesterday I took Whitney down town to the Pottery Barn Kids Sing-Along at Trolly Square. The theme was "Bubbles" Sooooo cute! I really thought she was too young, but she LOVED it. They sang songs, read stories, played with scarfs, drums, and much more. It was fun to see all of Whitney's smiles and hear her coo's while everyone else sang. If you get a chance to go to one of these cute events...GO! Its FREE and the next one is April 9th and the theme is "Pepperoni"

SHE KNOW'S HOW TO SHAKE IT!!!

3 comments:

{natalie} said...

whoa she is decked out in animal print!! i'm glad you get to go do fun things like that. you are a good mom!

Stephanie said...

Shake what your mama gave you Whitney!

Megan B said...

I just found your blog through Megan McEwan's site. I'm so happy to hear about the arrival of little Whitney! MAJOR congratulations!!!!