Ok, I have to laugh at the 'surfing when she's two' -- pretty sure I've heard Trevor say that many times! Last summer he drug (dragged?) her on the boogie board. She rolled off into a wave and came up laughing. He'll probably try to get her out this summer! Scary!! Whitney is absolute adorable! Love the suit! - Lori
6 comments:
So......precious Andra!!! You guys are so lucky to have her I really hope that we are able to get pregnant! love ya, Tiff
Love the cute swim suit! we will have to take our girls swimming if i come down in the summer.
She is so very cute, Andra! I love her suit. Nic
Andra,
You have a beautiful baby! I can't believe you are a mom....I am so happy for you!! Love her suit, where did you find it?
Jill Gibbons Hardee
That is the cutest swim suit i have ever seen. Whit Whit is so beautiful just like her mom! Can i bite her?? Love you guys!
Ok, I have to laugh at the 'surfing when she's two' -- pretty sure I've heard Trevor say that many times! Last summer he drug (dragged?) her on the boogie board. She rolled off into a wave and came up laughing. He'll probably try to get her out this summer! Scary!! Whitney is absolute adorable! Love the suit! - Lori
Post a Comment