Sunday, March 2, 2008

NEW CAR!!!!!!!



Matt and I have been wanting a new car for SO long now. We plan on having more kids and the cars that we have are just not big enough. We are HUGE Toyota fans! I've owned a Tercel, Corolla, a Camry and it was only natural to upgrade one more time! We took the kids out to lunch and then decided to test drive some cars. Well, not only did we fall in love with this beautiful 2005 Limited Toyota Sequoia, but we got the BEST deal. We bought it and drove it home! What a fun spontaneous day for the Stokers!!!

6 comments:

maggie said...

I love it! I want one!

{natalie} said...

sweet, you are such a mom now w/the big ole suv. let's get together sometime soon!!

tangled and true said...

congrats on the new car! very exciting.

Unknown said...

I love the new car! You definately need a big car especially with two kids and more in the future. I am tempted to get one just with one baby, it gets so crowded in those small cars.

kellbell said...

That is my car too but it is tan...love it to death you will too!

Sarah said...

it's my dream car! maybe one day we'll be twins