Matt has been so anxious to get little Whit-Whit in the pool for quite some time now. Me being the mom, I guess you can say I've been a little nervous, but once I found her the cutest swim suit in the world, I have to admit I was a little excited too. With Matt growing up surfing everyday, he really wants our kids to be little water babies, so this was Whitney's chance to see what it was all about. She was SO happy in the pool. She didn't cry at all, not even when Daddy helped her go under water...Do you know what this means???? Matt's going to see that she's surfing by the time she's TWO!!!! Ahhhhhh
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Matt has been so anxious to get little Whit-Whit in the pool for quite some time now. Me being the mom, I guess you can say I've been a little nervous, but once I found her the cutest swim suit in the world, I have to admit I was a little excited too. With Matt growing up surfing everyday, he really wants our kids to be little water babies, so this was Whitney's chance to see what it was all about. She was SO happy in the pool. She didn't cry at all, not even when Daddy helped her go under water...Do you know what this means???? Matt's going to see that she's surfing by the time she's TWO!!!! Ahhhhhh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that bathing suit is so cute. i felt the same way, i wanted our babies to be water babies!! you can bring her to mom's in the summer and you & me can swim too! she is so cute!!!
she looks so cute, and she looks like she is a natural in the water!
Post a Comment