We had a lot of fun this 4th of July. Lots of family, games and fun. I think this is the 1st 4th of July that I was cold! The weather was awful, but we didn't let that stop the days events.
WOW u are a baking machine!!! I dont know how you had time to make all that, Im super impressed. Your kids are so lucky to have you for a mom they will love the Holidays cuz you always make them so fun! The girls look super cute too!
OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE everything on that table! You are seriously the most creative person ever! And your girlies look ADORABLE, of course! Love your guts!
Andra, you are the BEST mom!!! your girls look totally adorable, and all your details look amazing. I'm wishing I could have been spending the 4th with you!
6 comments:
WOW u are a baking machine!!! I dont know how you had time to make all that, Im super impressed. Your kids are so lucky to have you for a mom they will love the Holidays cuz you always make them so fun! The girls look super cute too!
Did you make your table cloth??
OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE everything on that table! You are seriously the most creative person ever! And your girlies look ADORABLE, of course! Love your guts!
Are you super-woman undercover??? Seriously I don't know how you have the energy...but I love you :) You're girls are beautiful like their mama!
Andra, you are the BEST mom!!! your girls look totally adorable, and all your details look amazing. I'm wishing I could have been spending the 4th with you!
Wow! That looks amazing! I don't know how you do it!
Post a Comment