Sunday, July 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Elle

I cannot believe Elle is 9 years old! It seems like just yesterday I was meeting her for the first time (when she was 15 months old) I love this little girl. Its not always easy having a blended family, but we are always trying to work together to make things work and I think we've done a pretty good job. I love to tell Elle that she may not have grown in my tummy, but she grew and continues to grow in my heart.
This year I asked if she was game for letting me surprise her with the "Theme" She was all for it! I knew if I told her I was thinking of throwing her a lizard party she would be like "uhhh, I'm not sure about that, that sounds like a party for a boy" She was thrilled to say the least! She even told me that she wants me to throw all of her parties even when she's married. I told her that I didn't think her hubby would like that and she said TOUGH! Funny girl















7 comments:

brittany said...

looks like the perfect party! i love the lizard cookies. so cute. did you make them? i can't believe elle is 9! where has the time gone?

Stephanie said...

Elle what a fun party! Andra you always amaze me with your partys! So so fun!

Kasi said...

You should totally start a party planning company. I would pay you to throw a party like this for my kids!

Megan B ♥ said...

You come up with the BEST ideas! Lizards? For real? Awesome!

easleyfamily said...

So cute! We had a great time!!!

Rachel said...

I know I say this all the time, but you are AMAZING!!!! Beyond amazing actually! You're Mom said your heading this way this summer and I can't wait to see you and beautiful family. Love you! BTW, you can throw me a party any time :)

{natalie} said...

you should totally post all the links to where you find all these ideas so we can check them out.

i love the balloon banner, i was going to make one for our block party after seeing it on design mom. it didn't happen :(

i really can't believe that elle is 9. it's so nuts.