Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Good Times With the Family

We had such a wonderful time with my family this weekend. It was so fun to meet Charlotte and what a great addition she will make to our fun family. We laughed, ate, bowled, ate, played games, ate, went to temple square, ate, saw HP7, and ATE (Hence the reason I look 42 months pregnant in these pictures...I'M NOT PREGNANT BY THE WAY! I wish I were, but I'm not.  Thank you Charlotte,Grandma Lipstick and Papa for coming.  We LOVE YOU!











4 comments:

easleyfamily said...

looks like a fun weekend! and I'll show you what 42 weeks pregnant looks like...I'm enormous!!!

Leah said...

Andra, We did have a great weekend,nothing brings me more joy then being with my children,and grandkids. I wish Joel was with us we sure missed him.Thankyou again for all the love and good times and food.love you forever, mom

Moni'que ♥ said...

Oh wow Andra, I love your haircut (and your sunglasses ;) ).
I wish, I had light blonde hair. hehe.
And the hairstyle from your daughter is beautiful :) I like it.
Great pictures.

stalker sarah said...

You don't look pregnant! I love all the photos! You are as beautiful as ever! :) Looks like it was a wonderful weekend!