Monday, July 18, 2011

Cutest Project Ever

My sweet little Lindsey is going to be turning two years old before I know it. (Well, not until December. For ME however, that is practically next week!) Don't get in the way a planner I tell ya! Anyway, I saw this adorable idea from HERE and knew I had to make these awesome, vintage looking things and make them the theme for her second birthday. I am thrilled to say the least how they turned out!


Cute project, bad photography...oh well!

3 comments:

easleyfamily said...

you know...you make me so mad :) how is it possible for one person to have all the talent - and then there's this one person in the world that couldn't pull something like this together if I was getting paid to do it :) You are amazing and you need to teach me!!!

Stephanie said...

That is the cutest thing Ive ever seen! Amazing! And @Amy I know you could do it :)

Linda said...

ditto Amy! You are amazing!