Sunday, February 27, 2011

Guess what?

I have a SECRET.....I want to share it, but I can't until July!  I know the suspense is going to kill you huh?!  I would LOVE to hear what you think my secret is.  I know what many of you will want to guess.....you can guess that if you want to, I'm still not telling you until July!  In July I will have another fabulous party at my house and reveal my secret and celebrate with everyone.  Go ahead, guess. The one that comes closest to the actual secret will get a fabulous gift from me!  Good luck guessing!!!!!

19 comments:

stalker sarah said...

Hmmm....I have no idea! But I don't know if I can wait until July!!!! That's FOREVER away!! My guess is that you're going to open your own boutique! Just throwing that out there because I have NO clue! I'm totally not good at guessing games! LOVE YOU!!

{natalie} said...

I think you are opening a bakery

{natalie} said...

Or moving

{natalie} said...

Or adopting a baby or pet

{natalie} said...

Adding a sister wife to your clan

{natalie} said...

Taking me to the Bahamas

{natalie} said...

Boob job

Party of Five said...

baby or some sort of retail shop!

Stephanie said...

Cutting your hair and going Blondie!

Stephanie said...

You won the lottery and you want to share with your closest friends and family! Ewwww please be this one :)

Linda said...

you are publishing a recipe book?

tbergsjo said...

I personally like the sister wife idea I hope she will be doing the cooking and cleaning for you. I would say baby but that is too far away to hide. I am will go with an exotic vacation with out the kids!

The McEwans said...

I think Natalie pretty much covered EVERYTHING! Haha. Can't wait to find out!

Stephanie said...

ok its going 2 be revealed @ a party @ your house....... so your basement is done??

L said...

I think some big company has asked you to do something for them - either promote something, be some sort of consultant for them, or sell something for them. Did I win?! huh?! huh?! huh?! - Lesleigh

Rachel said...

I hope you're having a baby boy :) With you, it could be anything though because you're so amazing! Can't wait to hear your secret!

Melanie Palmer said...

I'm hoping you have finally decided to adopt me. I'm getting so sick of cleaning and cooking for myself. I could really use the break ;)

Stephanie said...

Your coming out of the closet?? LOL

Jamie said...

I guess I'm disqualified from this game now, but I just wanted to say GOOD LUCK with your secret endeavor and thanks so much for hosting our family last night. It was SO GREAT to see you guys again and I hope we get together a little more often! WE'll definitely stay in better touch here in the blogosphere!!! :)