Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Annoyed...

RANDOM.....

It cost me $62 to fill up my van today...WTF (mom, that's "what the freak" I promise)

ANNOYED.....

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Ya I got gas today too and it was 50$ thats sucks! And its going to keep going up that sucks even more!

Renee said...

Me too at Costco yesterday! Hate it!

stalker sarah said...

I got gas today, too! FIFTY FOUR dollars and I don't drive a van! LAME!!!! I'm pretty much over gas being $3.50 a gallon!!

The McEwans said...

I makes you want to SCREAM! I think about it every time I have to do an errand or take a kid somewhere, and am always adding it up like, "It's going to cost 5 dollars to take Savanna to her friends house today!" Hate it!!!

Leah said...

OMG THAT MEANS OH MY GOODNESS I FEEL YOUR PAIN HONEY,MOM

Leah said...

Honey I fill your pain also, I had gas today also! Ha! Ha! Dad!!!!!!
Anartika!!!!!!!!!!!!