Tuesday, February 1, 2011

14 days of Valentine's

This year I decided to start a new tradition with my girls.  I got this cute little mailbox and each day until Valentine's day, I'm going to have a little surprises for my sweethearts to enjoy from mommy.  Nothing too big.  Just little notes, surprises, and tickets to do fun things with me (make cupcakes etc)  I hope they like it and I hope they know how much I love them!  My hubby gets his own 14 days of Valentines to enjoy as well.

6 comments:

stalker sarah said...

Well that is pretty much the cutest idea I've ever heard! I might have to borrow it next year! You kiddos are so lucky to have you for their mom! :):) And I think Matt's a pretty lucky guy to have you, too! :)

{natalie} said...

that is a pretty cute mailbox.

Stephanie said...

u r a great mom!

Linda said...

cute idea and cute mailbox!

Elise said...

What a great idea!

Megan B ♥ said...

Oh, you are so clever! I LOVE IT!