SOOOOOO cute! I'm so sad I can't come! It doesn't look like I'm going to Utah at all now. :( Things got crazy at the office for Billy so he is doing a different training session! Have fun at your party! I can't wait to see photos. Except then I'll just be even MORE upset that I didn't get to go!!!
4 comments:
SOOOOOO cute! I'm so sad I can't come! It doesn't look like I'm going to Utah at all now. :( Things got crazy at the office for Billy so he is doing a different training session! Have fun at your party! I can't wait to see photos. Except then I'll just be even MORE upset that I didn't get to go!!!
those bags are darling!! did you make them? if you did, you should do a tutorial. i want to come!
see you tonight!!
You are so cute!
Post a Comment