Meet....... LESLIE
Yes, we were informed this week that Whitney now wants to be called "Leslie" She really has an amazing personality and I love her for it. She's even been known to make up her own words....
Jellish: usually used when something is shiny, sparkly, or fancy ie. "Oh, that so jellish"
Bastey: Usually used instead of saying something is cool ie. "That's totally bastey"
Love this girl of mine!
5 comments:
She looks like something out of a dr Seuss book. Hilarious
That is very cute!!!! "Leslie" is a doll! :)
So adorable! Her and Alec really need to hook up!
Leslie is a doll! I'm already stressing about Braydon's education too. Even the decision of which preschool was hard. Private, public, charter...I have no idea!! There is a private school I love but it's so expensive. Charter schools are sometimes to artsy and not as focused on academics, but public schools have cut their art programs out completely! What's a mother to do?
Im glad she went from Jonathan to Leslie. She is sure a cutie! I mean Jellish!
Post a Comment