Monday, December 13, 2010

Dance Recital

Ok, so I was SOOOOO nervous for my little Whit Whit! My anxiety level was through the roof and I felt like crying and throwing up. I couldn't sit still and I kept thinking as soon as she sees the hundreds of people staring at her, she will freeze, not dance and probably start crying for me. Can you say I WAS WRONG! This little girl went out there with all the confidence in the world, remembered most of her dance and shook her thang! It was the cutest (minus the orange and yellow costume...Merry Christmas???)



Behind the scenes includes movies, coloring books etc
Whitney is the one on the far left (not holding hands)
Such a pretty little girl, so glad she's mine FOREVER!

9 comments:

{natalie} said...

way to go whit! i love her curls and that first pic is darling.

Tonia said...

TOO Cute!!!! I get that way when my boys perform too!

stalker sarah said...

oh my gosh! she is precious! love the photos!!! :)

brittany said...

she looks beautiful!!!

Stephanie said...

I was imagine her costume to be, well.... ugly. But its adorable! It looks like a little fairy costume. And Whitney is so gorgeous she could Rock anything she was wearing!

Whitney I am so proud of you and you look so Beautiful!

Melanie Palmer said...

I think her costume is cute...and she did so great, I loved watching her!

Shauna B. said...

She's getting so big! What a doll!

Shauna B. said...

She's getting so big! What a doll!

Linda said...

What a cutie! She is beautiful....just like her mom!