Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas 2010

Neighbor gifts BEFORE:

Neighbor gifts AFTER:
Recipe for the cookies HERE
My sweet little girls opening up their Christmas jammies and their new Christmas pillow cases
*Sometimes I call Whitney "Rapunzel"...she has SOOO much HAIR!!!!*


Lindsey's first Christmas
This is a family tradition on the Clements side.  My dad would always make "Christmas Bread" Its like a breakfast bread.  I tried it with potatoes this year and it was DELISH
I really wasn't in the mood to make a turkey or even a ham.  It was just my little family this year and I didn't want a ton of left overs.  I think Matt may have been a "tad" bummed when I told him we were having ummm....*cough* "soup and salad" *cough* BUT...he LOVED every bite.  I tried a new recipe and tried to make it super fancy by putting in a crustini on top of the soup.  Its Butternut Squash soup and you can find the recipe HERE.  It was fantastic!
Walah...not bad eh?
My beautiful Christmas Miracles


Merry Christmas 2010

5 comments:

Kasi said...

your girls are so beautiful! And I am going to try that recipe for the soup!!!

{natalie} said...

I guess you won't be surprised to her that I've never had butternut squash soup (I'm food immature) I think I will try it.

The pjs and pillowcases are cute. I am getting ready to wash and put away their pillowcases ( I put them on their beds for all of December)

It looks like a great Christmas! You are a lucky gal. Love ya!

Stephanie said...

Oh I love your girls and there matching jammies make me so happy! Merry Christmas and thanks for the Christmas bread your are the best sister in the world!!!

brittany said...

those pajamas are darling! where did you find them? did you make those pillow cases? so cute. and finally, i wish i was one of your neighbors..

easleyfamily said...

You guys are CUTE! love and miss you!