Disney On Ice
Great Grandma Echols sent Whitney some birthday money and so we decided to take her to see Disney on Ice...she was in HEAVEN!
Thanksgiving weekend
These were cute little crafts that Elle and I made together to decorate the table with
My awesome dad about to whip out his new Bobby Flay moves!
A little fun after the feast
A concerned father put this up next to the snack table. Cute Dad
After Thanksgiving we had our annual family Christmas party/gag gift exchange
This gift was HILARIOUS!
If you know my little brother at all....I think we all get a little scared to open his gifts. For the 2nd year in a row, I got his gift! Looks like a funny book huh?....Well, when you open it, there is really 52 demonstrations (pictures I might add) on different ways to poop. My brother just had to add his 2 cents and that means 10 pictures of MY BROTHER DEMONSTRATING THE POOP POSITIONS!!!!! We as a family have NEVER laughed so hard. I'm surprised no one pooped their pants! Adam, I love you bro, but you're a sicko!!!!
5 comments:
way to catch up. did you love hosting thanksgiving at your house this year? i am surprised you still had nuts with the allergy situation. but i'm glad you can still have them.
that poop book is gross but right up your alley :)))
Ha ha ha ha! I love it! Your gift exchange is hilarious! Esp. the poop book! :) Your girls are precious! Love the photos!
This was so fun to read! I love that Whit got to go on a date with her mom and dad have a night out byherself.
I loved having Thanksgiving at your house and the gag gifts were to die for. Thanks for being such a fun sister! And yes our brother is sick and I love it too!
Hey Andra, it's Cara Hansen from the ward. I just found your blog through Becky Timm's blog. I have a blog too, I'll have to add you to my list. My blog is lukeandcara.blogspot.com Keep in touch!!!
oh my gosh!! HILARIOUS!!! What happened to that cute little blond boy???
Post a Comment