Saturday, February 27, 2010

Quiz.....

Can you guess who is who

BABY A........

Baby B.....

I can't believe how much they look a like!

8 comments:

tbergsjo said...

I am saying baby A is Lindsay.

Shauna B. said...

I'm guessing A is Whitney?

Stephanie said...

Whoa! They are twins! I love them! I know the answer so I wont guess :)

Sarah said...

A is lindsey and b is whitney...you can tell by the flower headbands (maybe)...the newer baby has the newest kind with the diamond in the middle--man i hope i'm right or else i just sounded like a freak

Linda said...

Baby B is Lindsey. Am I right?

maggie said...

Baby A is Lindsey? They look like twins! I can't wait to meet her!

brittany said...

Baby A is Lindsey, baby B is Whitney.

we used to love doing this when the girls were younger. taking pictures of them in the same outfit doing the same things. it is so fun to compare.

easleyfamily said...

beautiful girls!!