thanks for hosting, you do such a great job. i wish i could see you more often. love ya
I'm so glad things are going better for you! Your parties always look so amazing!
I am so sad I missed it! I never will again!
I am so sad I wasn't able to come. Thank you to my ward calling and my husbands job(s). One of these days we will work it out! Sorry again!
Always fun! Thanks so much <3
can i come next year? i'll drive all the way from denver :)you are amazing!! i can't believe you put that whole thing together after just having a baby. why do we have to live so far apart?
Andra- that turned out so great! It was a lot of fun and so great to get out! You are simply AMAZING!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
thanks for hosting, you do such a great job. i wish i could see you more often. love ya
I'm so glad things are going better for you! Your parties always look so amazing!
I am so sad I missed it! I never will again!
I am so sad I wasn't able to come. Thank you to my ward calling and my husbands job(s). One of these days we will work it out! Sorry again!
Always fun! Thanks so much <3
can i come next year? i'll drive all the way from denver :)
you are amazing!! i can't believe you put that whole thing together after just having a baby. why do we have to live so far apart?
Andra- that turned out so great! It was a lot of fun and so great to get out!
You are simply AMAZING!!!
Post a Comment