Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sneak Peak

These were taken when Lindsey was 1 week old by my favorite photographer Skye Johansen. I can't wait to see the rest!!!




8 comments:

{natalie} said...

skye is pretty awesome. and lindsey cheeks are perfect!

Kasi said...

gorgeous.

Megan B ♥ said...

OH, so lovely.

Stephanie said...

Matt and I looked at them last night. Oh my gosh Andra these are amazing!!!!!! Such a precious little angel!

easleyfamily said...

LOVE those cheeks, oh my goodness, what a cutie!

brittany said...

oh i am dying.. these are beautiful. i love the carriage. lindsey has the most perfect little lips. i wish i could squish those little cheeks of hers. she is beautiful andra!

Linda said...

so precious and cute!

Unknown said...

those picture are adorable. as usual. tiff told me about lindsey. I am so glad she is doing better. that would be terrible to have to go through.