Our sweet little baby is at Primary Children's. On Saturday she stopped breathing twice and turned blue. Matt and I have never been so scared in our lives. We rushed her to the ER where they took her by ambulance to PC to undergo several test. So far she has double ear infections and a UTI, but no reason as of yet why she stopped breathing. I have been by her side for 3 days now worried sick and crying non stop. I feel so helpless as a mom. I wish I could trade her places. I can't even begin to imagine our life with out this perfect little girl. Please keep Lindsey in your prayers.
Monday, January 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
18 comments:
Andra...I am so sorry you have to go through that. That is so scary. My nephew did that...he was little so he just would forget to breathe. He was on a breathing monitor for 6 weeks. It would alarm if he wasn't breathing enough. She is so adorable..I am sure she will be just fine. Hang in there. you are a fabulous MOM!!!
That is so scary! You're all in my prayers! You're at the best place! I hope you get some answers and hope that she gets feeling better real soon so that you can enjoy her in your arms! You're a great mom!
oh Andra, I am so sorry! You will all definitely be in my prayers.
So sorry! I will keep her in my prayers. Hang in there!
Andra, I am so sorry you have to go through this... Tory has been holding her breath and turning blue for over a year now, believe me I know how scary it is, those images are in me forever. Let me know if there is anything you need. Your family will be in our prayers, I hope the doctors are able to find you the answers. ((HUG))
Your Mom gave me the news at church yesterday, it broke my heart :( Lindsey and your family have been in our prayers since.
Andra! I am soooo sorry! Christy just told me you had sent a text. I can't imagine how scared you have been. I pray she will be okay. You will be in our prayers.
I was so sad when you told me about Lindsey. I am so glad I got to hold her for a minute yesterday before they had to do more test. We are praying for her and your whole family! Love you!
Oh Andra! You both worked so hard to get that beautiful baby girl here and then to have to watch her struggle is more than rotten. I will be thinking of you and keeping you and her in our prayers. Try to take care you, I am sure that is difficult. Take care!
Thinking of and praying for your sweet little girl! love you
In our prayers for sure! Hope your sweet angel is home with you soon. Hang in there Andra!
Andara.
I was so sad and scary when I heard about ot from mom.
and I can imagine how was it like.
I'll pray for her and keep strong.
can't wait see you guys.
she looks great all bundled up, it's hard to imagine something could be wrong. i hope they can figure it out. i've been thinking about you. love you.
Andra, that is so scary! I will keep your family in my prayers! Keep us posted on that sweet baby girl! Love and miss you! Sarah D!
Oh my goodness! I hope she is doing better and they are able to figure it out soon. In the meantime you are all in our prayers. Hang in there!
We love you guys and she is DEFINITELY in our prayers. Keep us updated!!!
Oh wow, Andra. I'm so sorry this has happened! I hope it's just trauma from the infection, if that's possible. You are all in our prayers; keep us posted on how she is doing! CAN I TAKE YOUR OTHER GIRLS? We are germ-free and very fun!
She looks so itty bitty in that bed!!!
Post a Comment