Sunday, September 13, 2009

Is it possible?

Is it possible to love these two anymore than I do now? It's amazing how much love a mother/wife can hold in her heart isn't it?

8 comments:

Kasi said...

I was thinking about you today. I tried to talk to some of the women in my ward about bunko, and no one had heard of it, and no amount of persuasion on my part could convince them it is fun :( If only you were here...

Stephanie said...

Where are they swimming? Looks like fun!

Angie said...

It IS amazing. And so are you. I miss you.

Angie said...

BTW- I would love your spagetti sauce recipe...I have more tomatoes than I know what to do with! I'm in the process of canning tomato soup right now. I wish we were closer and we could can together!

Shauna B. said...

Such a cute picture...but then again, what picture of those two wouldn't be?

Angie said...

Andra,
My email is angmikesell@yahoo.com
Thanks for the recipe! It looks super yummy.
Love,
Ang

Unknown said...

so true!!! can't believe your gonna have 3 girls soon. crazy!!!

Linda said...

So cute (and handsome!)