Wednesday, September 23, 2009

HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't get over how BEAUTIFUL these turned out!!! I had Angie from Simplicity Photography take the girls pictures in exchange for displaying her amazing talent at Sweet Tweets Boutique and I'm SOOOOOOOO happy with them!!! I can't wait to see the rest!!!!!!!!!! How am I going to choose??? To think I'm having another GIRL.....BOYS, STAY AWAY!!!!!





7 comments:

Kasi said...

holy cow is right!!!

Stephanie said...

Those are to DIE for!!!!!!

tbergsjo said...

Those are so cute!! I can't believe how big Whitney looks! How crazy it won't be long and you will be a family of three girls like us. I have to admit it is the best :).

Linda said...

You have beautiful girls! Love the pictures!

easleyfamily said...

They look like little models...and so old...they need to stop growing!

Angie said...

WOW! Those pics are gorgeous!! No wonder though, you are the mama.
SOOOOOO cute!

Megan B ♥ said...

She really did do a magnificent job, didn't she? But her caliber of models helped :)