So, about a month ago I started packing Matt's lunch for work. He LOVES it, not to mention its much more healthier for him. So I pack everything in a big ziplock bag for him and off he goes. Anyway, as I was packing his lunch tonight (it's deadline week aka: STRESS, plus he has a terrible cold) I thought I'd be a little funny and try to ease the stress load! We will see what his reaction is in the morning...I can't wait! I sure love you MATT!
I hope he knows not to grab that!!!
4 comments:
Funny! What are you going to do if he actually drinks it? Kidding! Whitney's talking will be fine. My neighbor's have all genius children (seriously), but they have all needed help articulating when they are around three or so. She probably won't even need that, but even if she does it's not a sign of her intelligence level at all! I know, it's so hard for us Mom's not to worry about every little thing!
What a nice wife!
You are a cute wife and funny too. Im sure it made Matts day.
And that lunch looks YUMMY. Justin will only ever eat a sandwich. Speaking of which, he just requested one for dinner because he SKIPPED lunch today :)
Post a Comment