Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wheat Pancakes

DAY #3

I made the girls the most delicious Wheat Pancakes this morning! Here is the recipe, you'll love it! It's a fabulous food storage recipe.
5c freshly ground whole wheat
4 tsp baking soda
2 tsp salt
4 T honey or sugar (I used honey)
4 cups of milk (or 1 c powder milk and 4 c water )
4 eggs
8 T oil
**You can mix all the dry ingredients and store in your pantry and then when you're ready to have pancakes add the wet ingredients.
**I also divided the recipe in half for my little family

6 comments:

easleyfamily said...

what a good mama! I'm going to have to try that recipe...I'd LOVE another use for my wheat!

Stephanie said...

Next time call me I love breakfast :) I'll bring some eggs :)

Football Mom said...

Love looking at your blog! You have the cutest family!! Love you guys!

Shauna B. said...

LOVE wheat pancakes? Have you ever heard of flax seed meal? It's soooooo good for you. I always put it in my pancakes and you can't even notice it!

The Brimhall's said...

yummmmm. I'm totally making these. Thanks for posting the recipe. Your girls are darling. What do you feel like you are having boy or girl?

Unknown said...

Love that pink bike! You have the cutest girls ever! no complaing about the rain. It could always be worse!!!