Matthew, I love you more and more each day! I'm so glad I have you to go through this crazy life of ours!! You truly are the man of my dreams!!
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Happy Father's Day
Elder Christofferson says in this talk about "True Men" making sacrifices to honor his commitments. He said:"Though he will make some sacrifices and deny himself some pleasures in the course of honoring his commitments, the true man leads a rewarding life. He gives much, but he receives more, and he lives content in the approval of his Heavenly Father. The life of true manhood is the good life."
Matthew, I love you more and more each day! I'm so glad I have you to go through this crazy life of ours!! You truly are the man of my dreams!!

Matthew, I love you more and more each day! I'm so glad I have you to go through this crazy life of ours!! You truly are the man of my dreams!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i love this post. cute pictures of those adorable girls!
Those sweet little girls are so lucky to have both of you!
Post a Comment