This was another fun day! We took the kids to see the Thunder Birds put on an amazing show at Hill AFB. It was cool to see the kids light up and think this was the coolest thing ever. This is how I was raised! We saw these shows almost every year! This was a goodDAY #2
So fun! I remember LOVING Air Force appreciation day in Mt. Home...what a fun thing to do with your kids! They are both so beautiful I can't stand it!!!
5 comments:
wow, those girls of yours sure are adorable! We took our kids to an air show here and they LOVED it!
How is baby doing? When are you due?
So fun! I remember LOVING Air Force appreciation day in Mt. Home...what a fun thing to do with your kids! They are both so beautiful I can't stand it!!!
looks like fun. what happened to whitneys pants?? :)
that looks like so much fun!
we tried to go up on Sunday but it got rained out. i'm glad you guys got to enjoy it. it sounds like your summer is great so far!
Post a Comment