Thursday, December 4, 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!
We are in Las Vegas right now (forgot the camera...bummer)but having the time of our lives! I will post more when we get back. Thank you all for the wonderful Birthday wishes! Its funny how I'm in Las Vegas of all places and I'd rather be in my jammies hanging out with my hubby and kids! That must be one of the signs of being old. I can't believe I'm 31!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Happy Birthday!!!! Hope you have a wonderful year...
who are you with? happy birthday!!!
you're 31!? sucks to be you, just kidding, it's not like i'm far behind! enjoy sin city, play some slots for me (can you tell i'm exhausted and not quite myself)
Happy Birtday! I guess Vegas is the place to go right now. Have fun!
ps you did a cute job with Tiff's shower. You are talented. You should be a party planner!
Happy Birthday!!!
Glad your having fun...Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday!!!!! I cant believe you forgot your camera that sucks! Enjoy being warm its freezing here
Happy birthday!! Andra I wish I was there and Tiffany's wedding shower looks so funHow come you're so good at those things I'm sucks at decorating^^
see you next month
Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had a fun time in Vegas even though the weather wasn't that great. Can't wait to see some pictures!
Post a Comment