Monday, December 8, 2008

Catch up!!

Here's a couple of pictures from Tiffanys shower I threw. I think she was a little nervous when I told her it was going to be a "bumble bee" theme, but in the end she loved it!


DOES IT GET ANY CUTER THAN THIS??


TEMPLE SQUARE

GRANDMAS BIRTHDAY *I MADE THE CAKE FROM SCRATCH...THANKS BAKERELLA!



MY CUTE LITTLE NIECE HALLE

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

I loved the bumble bee idea it looks super cute. Your cake turned out beautiful and my nieces are all so beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

The shower turned out so great! I wish i was as creative as you. Love your girls pic at the top of your page.

{natalie} said...

the shower looks great. i'm sorry i missed all the festivities.

your pink cake looks delicious. i have that same ruffley cake plate!

the girls are adorable as usual

easleyfamily said...

Looks like you've been busy...The shower is adorable...I'm thinking you need to throw me some sort of party! :) The pix of your girls are adorable, the temple square pix inspired me to plan a trip for us and your mom looks like shes getting younger, tell her (and your dad) hello for me! and CUTE neice! Good gene pool in your fam, such cute kiddos

Stephanie said...

I looooooooooooooooooove the new picture of the girls!! Did you take it?

maggie said...

The shower looked so cute! I love your new photo at the top of your blog. I think Whittney looks just like Stephanies little girls in that photo, too cute!

Sarah said...

what a cute shower theme, and you did a great job pulling it off...if i ever come back to utah can you and natalie throw me a big, fun party with lots of yummy food (chocolate) thanks!

Linda said...

Darling pictures!

Lloyd Family said...

Your girls are so adorable! I love the pic of them at the top of your blog.