Oh, the POWER!!
Whitney started her GYMBOREE classes last week and LOVES them! She has a "Play and Learn" class and a "MUSIC" class every week. It's so neat to see her play with the other kids. She got to go to this particular class with her cousin Emily and Aunt Steph. I love the colors, cool toys and the cute little songs they sing. I LOVE being a mommy!
9 comments:
She's getting so big! She is SO pretty! I'm not sure how Ry will handle the big guy this year, but I have a feeling he will hate him too! He doesn't love strangers! I suppose thats a good thing! :)Keep the updates coming!!!!
BTW, what are you doing for neighbor gifts???
That was a ton of fun!
Yea, what are you doing for neighbor gifts ;)
wow! she is getting too big too fast! I love your decorations. You always do a wonderful job!
your house looks beautiful and so very festive! who took your new family photos? they look great!
i love whitney's polka dot pants. your house looks beautiful of course. love all that garland. i miss you
yes It's almost Christmason your photo but It's really hard to feel into Christmas season because it's just too hot here.
Whitney look so cute and she's grown so much I can't wait to see her.That class Whitney took looks fun I concern about Suvi can play with another kids.hopely Suvi an take some other class with Whitney.When I go give me lots of info. see ya~
So cute. I love your pictures.
Post a Comment