Saturday, November 22, 2008

Looooooooooooooooooved it!!!!!

I don't know about you, but I LOVED THIS MOVIE!!!! **Matt did too**

6 comments:

The Redford Family said...

I enjoyed it too. I went with a bunch of girls/ladies in the ward. I was fun. They did a great job making the film.

easleyfamily said...

K, I loved it too, but the makeup was a bit cheesy and a few of the parts I laughed out loud (but I don't think they were supposed to be funny), but I seriously loved it!

Unknown said...

hey it was good seeing you the other night. the shower turned out great. we should get together again before i leave.

JO*MOMMY*LONG*LEGS said...

Andra! Will you send me your mailing address so we can send you guys a Christmas Card? My email is joannacloward@byu.edu.

Thanks and Happy Holidays!!!

JO*MOMMY*LONG*LEGS said...

Thanks Andra! Our address is PO Box 50135 Provo, UT 84605. Will you delete this too??? :)

Take care and I hope you guys are having a FABULOUS Holiday Season!

lvjo

Linda said...

Me too! I want to see it again, and Jim said he'd go with me!