You know how much I love Twilight ;) My friend Erica is hosting a huge pre-movie party in Herriman if you are interested. You met her at Bunco. Her blog is http://www.gottwilight.blogspot.com/
I havn't been on your blog forever, you are too cute and perfect! Your little parties are to die for!!! I love you! And I can't believe how fast little whitney is growing up she is such a doll! and both their eyes are so... blue it's so pretty! Love ya, TIFF
I don't have my tickets yet :( I'm not sure if I want to go with all the crazies (yes, people like you:) jk, I totally do, just don't have tickets yet...when are you going?
10 comments:
are they all sold out in Utah? I am going to be down there!
You know how much I love Twilight ;)
My friend Erica is hosting a huge pre-movie party in Herriman if you are interested. You met her at Bunco. Her blog is http://www.gottwilight.blogspot.com/
Have fun!!
I actually do have mine as well, 6 ish on the 21st at the district also!
I havn't been on your blog forever, you are too cute and perfect! Your little parties are to die for!!! I love you! And I can't believe how fast little whitney is growing up she is such a doll! and both their eyes are so... blue it's so pretty! Love ya, TIFF
ahhhh, I can't wait to go!!! How are you doing? I can't believe it's been so long since I've seen you!
I don't have my tickets yet :( I'm not sure if I want to go with all the crazies (yes, people like you:) jk, I totally do, just don't have tickets yet...when are you going?
are you going to dress up??
haha, just kidding, i think the movie will be good. though i didn't buy tickets.
Are you going to the midnight show??? I am going opening night. It should be great!
I have my tickets too! I'm sooooooooo excited!
Yes I do have mine! (Thanks to Amy for getting the tickets, she is awesome!)
Post a Comment