NEVER again will I experiment with Fondant....the cake didn't turn out half as cute as I wanted...at least it tasted good!
If you look close...her ribbon has one candle on the cupcakes:)
This is the FIRST time all the cousins were together!
This was her new birthday outfit for church and the first time she took the sacrament.
15 comments:
Andra I cannot beleive she is one! The time flies too fast! I think the decorations and cake turned out amazing as always. I love her polka dot dress!
What a sweet, beautiful, precious gift she is to your family! Happy Birthday Whitney! And the cake looks great, as always - you should be an event planner, I love all your themes, so cute!
Whitney Happy Birthday! We love you so much and our so blessed to have you in our family! You are such an angel. Andra the party was amazing and I thought the cake turned out great!
That was so freakin cute. Happy birthday Whit!
She is so dang cute!!!! I love the pictures. Especially the one with the cake on her face! Cute little girl!!!!! I love the dress too.
i can't believe it's been a year. holy cow. she's adorable. i love the polka dots!
wow, I can't believe she's one! She is gorgeous Andra, I am so happy for you! Oh, and I think the cake is adorable!!
You guys are the best!!! I can't believe Whitney is one. My kids are still laughing about how cute she was when she was "dancing" for us. She is truly adorable!!!
i need to get you to throw our next birthday party, it looks amazing even if the cake didn't turn out like you wanted...oh and i love the pink boots!
I can't beleive you have such an adorable one year old! You made the cake, looks so cute and I love the decorations! Your a great Mom!
Happy Birthday Whitney! We're so sorry we missed it! We just totally spaced the day! It looks like you guys had lots of fun celebrating Whits special day!!
wow she 1 year old now!!Time goes really fast, she is so cute I can't wait to see her.
Suvi and Whitney can be good friends.
I love you
Whitney's adorable Andra! You and your creativeness never cease to amaze me! You are an amazing Mom!! Your girls are lucky to have you!
Post a Comment