
THIS.....

AND THIS???

THE STADIUM OF FIRE!!!!!
We had such a fun time together as a family. The entertainment was wonderful, the kids were so good and it was humbling to remember our blessings here in this free country. God Bless America!
*This is Whitney's first war wound! She is one curious little girl*
8 comments:
You are so brave to take Whit to the Stadium of Fire...then again, she's such a good baby! Did you see our girls had the same outfits on? Too bad we didn't get pictures together! That's the most interesting shaped bruise I've ever seen!
i didn't know you were going to the stadium of fire. was miley cyrus good? i love all the pictures!
What good parents you are...and those girls have beautiful blue eyes. I could eat them both! How was Stadium of Fire? How did Whitney do? Hope you had a blast!
aw, they look so cute!
Sounds like a fun night - I'm so happy to hear Whitney did so well! Yeah!
What adorable patriotic gals - too cute. :o)
What a beautiful family you have! How fun to go to the Stadium of Fire! I love and am thankful for America too!
So............... cute Andra! Oh my! I can't believe how much they are both growing up and what a cute little family you now have, that's just crazy. It honestly feels like just yesterday we were all living down in Provo doing the single thang and now you have this full blown little family. I love the different stages of life ;) Love ya, call me soon!
we miss stadium of fire, glad you guys had fun---take off the dumb hat and score you some more free food or something, ever heard the saying 'use what your mama gave you'--sure they were talking about butts or something but still! :)
Post a Comment