
Ok, I know this is sad considering Whitney is almost 9 months old, BUT.....today I got into my first pair of pre-pregnancy jeans!!!! That's not saying too much because these particular pair of "Paige" jeans were considered "Fat pants" before, but for now...they are my skinny jeans:) Hip Hip Hooray!!!
11 comments:
That's great!! I'm still not back into mine, those last 13 pounds....
i love paige jeans!
Way to go!!! I can't wait till I can say that...only 148 pounds to go :)
Andra!! I was so surprised to hear from you on Izzy's blog! Thank you! I have thought of you off and on through the years remembering how freeking fun you are to be around. I scanned down the pics in your blog and read a few things off and on--what a great family...ok adorable much?!!! The Alopecia sounds very frustrating...so sorry. I remember your long loches and think you still look just as beautiful in your different hats. Plus a great husband fixes everything :) Oh man...I hope you're having a great time with life--it sure looks like it. Lots of love (and bald sympathies from Izzy). Kerri (Kofoed)Costley
Sweet girl! That's awesome! Keep it up, you have been so dedicated and I think that is great! I'm so proud of you! veggies, veggies and more veggies:) j/k I really dont' know how you do it but you do and that's all that matters! Congrats!!! Love ya and I'll talk to ya soon!
i'm happy for you, even if they used to be fat jeans, that's something!
i only lost my baby weight from garrett when i was so sick with this pregnancy and that's 2 1/2 years since garrett was born so you're way ahead of me!
NICE!!!! Wahoo, what a FEELIN'!!
okay I am sooo jealous! congrats! Ok, time to post more pics of yourself!
Yea Andra! That is such a good feeling to get into the pre pregnancy jeans. Way to go!!
Way to go Andra! You always look fantastic in whatever you are wearing.
Congrats! Such an achievement! :) Those are way cute jeans, even though you look cute in anything.
Post a Comment