Sunday, July 13, 2008

We have a crawler....






*Whitney learned how to crawl and wave this week!! I can't believe how fast time flies by. Our little girl is growing up way too fast:(

10 comments:

Linda said...

Congratulations Whitney! She is so cute! And yes, they do grow up to fast.

Leatha said...

awwww..cute! It goes too fast! Soon she'll be walking and running.

Nic said...

Andra . . . she is sooooo cute! I imagine those cute cheeks get kissed quite often. :)

brittany said...

it's always so fun when they start hitting big milestones! congratulations whitney! She is such a doll.

easleyfamily said...

Way to go Whitney!!!! She is so dang adorable!!! I can't wait to see her this week!

Jeff and Sarah Flint Family said...

Way to go Whitney, I agree they grow up so fast! Now she is mobile it's a whole new ball game!

The Brimhall's said...

Andra seriouly she is too stinkin' cute! I love it when they figure out how to crawl. Brock is still army crawling it looks like he is swimming on the tile floors.

Unknown said...

oh no beware! she will be into EVERYTHING now! and ava won't even let me hold her now she just wants to be on her own. sad!!! i love whits outfit.

Halvos said...

Oh My GOSH!! Those cheeks are to die for! And isn't it so fun when you can do the pig tails? She is just adorable! -Lori

Megan B ♥ said...

I'm sorry, but baby faces just don't come any cuter than that. ADORABLE!