That is HILARIOUS!! Hey - it worked! She's a Pioneer baby! :D
oh my gosh, that is the funniest thing I have ever seen!
Love it! very inventive...
that is funny. we've had to do that a time or two.
When u said homemade u werent kiddin! I laughed so hard i had to go make me one! :)
ha ha! that hasn't happend to me yet! thankfully! very creative!
what was that thing, it looks like a king size bed sheet...oh gee, screaming just broke out in my home, gotta cut this comment short...
that's so funny. she is getting so big, holy cow
That is so funny. We've had to do that before!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
That is HILARIOUS!! Hey - it worked! She's a Pioneer baby! :D
oh my gosh, that is the funniest thing I have ever seen!
Love it! very inventive...
that is funny. we've had to do that a time or two.
When u said homemade u werent kiddin! I laughed so hard i had to go make me one! :)
ha ha! that hasn't happend to me yet! thankfully! very creative!
what was that thing, it looks like a king size bed sheet...oh gee, screaming just broke out in my home, gotta cut this comment short...
that's so funny. she is getting so big, holy cow
That is so funny. We've had to do that before!
Post a Comment