Monday, June 2, 2008

Bed time





*We are so excited to have Elle for the whole month of June. She is such a sweet little girl with a heart of gold. I'm so lucky to have her in my life and to have her as an example to my sweet little Whitney. I'm excited to see what it feels like to have 2 children full time. We are so ready for more children, but saving for IVF requires some major patience* This was last night at bedtime! This has been Matt's department since the beginning. He LOVES tucking the kids into bed. I'm done in like 5 min, but Matt stays in the bedroom and I have to go in there like 20 times to get him to wrap it up. What a cute dad!!!

8 comments:

brittany said...

sounds just like bed time at our house. ryan spends forever reading stories etc, i am out in a hurry. i love that they do that though!

easleyfamily said...

Jims job too! I think after spending all day with the kids, moms are ready for some quiet time whereas dads have missed them all day and want to play! They are such cute girls!

{natalie} said...

i love whitney all smooshed in the middle. how cute. i'm sure you will do all sorts of fun things w/elle in town for a month. i love ya!

Stephanie said...

Looks like fun! Is Elle a nudy??

Sweet Tweets Boutique said...

I know...it totally looks like it huh?? She LIVES in her undies! I can't keep clothes on her

maggie said...

We are always in a hurry to get the kids to bed. What a great Dad Matt is! Looks like fun!

Linda said...

What sweet pictures! Matt is a great daddy!

Sarah said...

travis is the same way, he can read like 5 books and talk to the kids and lay down with them till they're asleep and i'm like, ok, you're in bed, see you...our kids are lucky for such cute dads