Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Busy Week!!

The past couple weeks have been really busy. Elle graduated from Kindergarten!!! GO ELLE!! We've been to the park, Dance Recitals, Whitney decided she didn't like her new pool, and we always have fun with Grandma! (Remember when Grandma looks better than me!!!:)













9 comments:

brittany said...

I love all the pictures! both girls are adorable!

maggie said...

You are already an amazing photographer! I love the picture of Whitney in the swing! It looks like you guys are having so much fun, I wish we were there!

Stephanie said...

I want your camera so bad! The girls look so cute!!!!

Linda said...

What a fun week! That is your mother in that picture? Man I see where you got your gorgeous looks, she looks like your sister. Your girls are adorable.

About this Blog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
About this Blog said...

Hi Andra:

Your Dad (Mike) gave us your Blog Address. Looks like you have been working hard on it. Those are great pictures. Do you have any pictures of your side of the family on here?

I've have a Nikon D50 for over 2 years now, and we love it. Grandma Clements wants to see these pictures when she comes home this weekend. We had a great time when Mike was here last week in NC.

I guess you heard Grandma Clements is recording her own autobiography, hopefully the manscript will be really by this summer, she really wants to do it for all her grandchildren and great-grandchildren!

Todd, Debra, Christopher, Jonathan
& Whitney Grace Priest

easleyfamily said...

You're going to have to teach me how to use this camera so my pictures look like yours. Your girls are beautiful!

Unknown said...

The girls look so cute! I love the one of whit crying in the water. priceless!

{natalie} said...

that pic of whitney in the swing is adorable!! i love it. your girls are so cute together.