What a fun Father's Day we had! We took a short trip down to St. George to explore Zions National Park and had the time of our lives. The girls have such a fun and silly dad which makes life so enjoyable. Here's to you babe! MATT...NOW THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS YOUR SECRET.....MATT LOVES THE JONAS BROTHERS!!!!
MATT, THANKS FOR BEING EVERYTHING TO YOUR GIRLS! WE HOPE YOUR DAY WAS AS SPECIAL AS EVERYDAY IS FOR US! WE SURE LOVE YOU!!
It looks like you guys had a blast, I wish we could have joined you! Was it super hot? I love the photo of Whitney being held high, so cute! BTW-You look so beautiful!
Yes - that is a BEAUTIFUL photo of you Andra! Isn't Zion's beautiful? Happy to hear you had a fun trip - we missed ya! Are you coming to our Scrapbook/Craft night tonight?
hey, where do you get all the cute bows and headbands for whitney? tampa is lacking a little in that area and my little girl needs to be decked out! let me know...oh and in case i haven't said so before, darling baby!!
Hello, mey name is Silvinha and I am from Brazil. I was an exchange student at Matt´s house when I was 16 years old, now I am 31! I would like to hear from Matt abd his family. I see he is married now and have kids! That is so wonderful! Please contact me, mey e-mail is silviacsotti@hotmail.com and you can also find me at orkut as Silvia Casotti. I hope to hear from you soon :)
13 comments:
Great pictures! Did you love Zions?? So fun! BTW, you look so skinny!!!
It looks like you guys had a blast, I wish we could have joined you! Was it super hot? I love the photo of Whitney being held high, so cute! BTW-You look so beautiful!
Okay, your girls are GORGEOUS!!! And look at you, you sexy mama!!!
Guys....SERIOUSLY....I look terrible! Chubby and bald is NOT a good combo:)
looks like such a fun trip. i love the pic of you holding whitney under the tree. you are gorgeous my friend. and matt is a great dad.
Yes - that is a BEAUTIFUL photo of you Andra! Isn't Zion's beautiful? Happy to hear you had a fun trip - we missed ya!
Are you coming to our Scrapbook/Craft night tonight?
I love the pictures! You look great. Zions is a fun place huh.
Awesome pictures! Glad Matt had a great father's day with his girls!
I love the pictures and i love your camera i am so excited for you to take my kids pictures next month!!!
What great pictures! Happy Father's Day Matt! And you do look beautiful holding Whitney. 3 gorgeous girls...
hey, where do you get all the cute bows and headbands for whitney? tampa is lacking a little in that area and my little girl needs to be decked out! let me know...oh and in case i haven't said so before, darling baby!!
What a fun trip! We go to Zion's & St. George every March. This year was the first year that the kids wanted to walk the Emerald Pools Trail.
Hello, mey name is Silvinha and I am from Brazil. I was an exchange student at Matt´s house when I was 16 years old, now I am 31! I would like to hear from Matt abd his family. I see he is married now and have kids! That is so wonderful! Please contact me, mey e-mail is silviacsotti@hotmail.com and you can also find me at orkut as Silvia Casotti. I hope to hear from you soon :)
Post a Comment