Thursday, March 13, 2008

Have you ever wondered???



Have you ever wondered why you never see pictures of Matt or myself on our blog?? This is sad, but true: We are ashamed of our weight. Ok- there I finally said it!!! Not to give excuses, but here are some of the reasons why I feel that this has happened. In three yrs we have experienced: Marriage (you always gain weight when your happy) Moving, IVF x2, Pregnancy, IRS nightmares, juggling many different business, turning 30(I promise-this is what did it) financial obligations for past businesses...the list seriously goes on and on! So enough is enough! We have decided to make some major changes in our life and we are both determined to get this stubborn weight off. Please help cheer us on as we begin our new change! I will keep you updated with our progress. Wish us luck!

5 comments:

zzulie79 said...

I am sure it will be hard work, but it feels good when you accomplish something! You guys are awesome!!

{natalie} said...

just keep moving. i know it's hard to excercise sometimes....but keep it up. you are gorgeous no matter what!

ps listen to zulie -- she runs like a maniac and she's super skinny!!!

Sarah said...

sorry, i can't be any part of this, i'm all for eatting and loving it, plus, you guys are so cute anyway who cares

Melanie Palmer said...

You are one hot mama and will always be Barbie to me ;)

Anonymous said...

I think you are one hot mama too!!!! But you are so cute for posting this...good luck! We just bought an elliptical, so give me about 6 more weeks, I will be shedding those pounds right along with you!!! Gotta get this baby out first though!