they are both adorable. i love whitney's hat!
i love the pink and navy!! elle's skirt is adorable. where did you get it?
Very cute pictures. I tried to write you a thank you note for the easter swap but it came back to me in the mail. So thank you so much. We loved everything.
Love how cute they are! Serious your girls are beautiful!
Adorable easter outfits! Ava has that exact hat!
They are too cute!! Don't forget me for the next exchange! lol
Could they be any cuter? Whit's hat is the cutest thing ever!
Oh!! I LOVE these Pink/Black outfits - beautiful girls!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
they are both adorable. i love whitney's hat!
i love the pink and navy!! elle's skirt is adorable. where did you get it?
Very cute pictures. I tried to write you a thank you note for the easter swap but it came back to me in the mail. So thank you so much. We loved everything.
Love how cute they are! Serious your girls are beautiful!
Adorable easter outfits! Ava has that exact hat!
They are too cute!! Don't forget me for the next exchange! lol
Could they be any cuter? Whit's hat is the cutest thing ever!
Oh!! I LOVE these Pink/Black outfits - beautiful girls!
Post a Comment