It's Great To Be Eight
********
Our Ward Primary had its annual "It's great to be eight" night last night and I was so thrilled how my treats turned out. Not so thrilled I was in the kitchen for 5 hours on Saturday making 4 dozen of these but.....I think I will use this idea when my girls turn Eight
********
Our Ward Primary had its annual "It's great to be eight" night last night and I was so thrilled how my treats turned out. Not so thrilled I was in the kitchen for 5 hours on Saturday making 4 dozen of these but.....I think I will use this idea when my girls turn Eight
6 comments:
Those are very cute, although I don't envy the time spent making them.
I think poking out the holes turned out way better, I should of done that!
Sugar cookies are my least fav cookie to make. They turned out really cute. I'm sure everyone was impressed!
those are super cute and a great idea for Lily's upcoming baptism!
Those are so cute! Love them!
FOUR DOZEN????? Holy cow! But they are lovely :)
Post a Comment