I know, I know... Chinese New Year is over, but...I have a Chinese New Year date with my hubby tonight!
*************
I'm really excited.
I'm excited to have a babysitter lined up (that's a big deal for me, even if its just my sister!)
I'm excited to enjoy a pot luck dinner with 5 other couples
I'm excited to hold my husbands hand
I'm excited to add some much needed spice to our marriage
I'm excited for no kid distractions, maybe I'll even sit on my husbands lap
I'm excited to read my fortune
Tonight I am excited
5 comments:
We sure had fun with Whitney, sorry Linds was sick. Hope your date was HOT! :)
I hope you had a great night!
Hope it was a blast! :) Sounds like it was going to be!!
You are absolutely hilarious!!! I hope you had a great night!
i hope you sat on his lap and you weren't wearing pants.
Post a Comment