Monday, November 21, 2011

A package for me??

Best Day EVER!!!
I have a girl from Germany that follows my blog.  I have never met her, but she is the sweetest girl and her English is really good!  She sent my little family a package today and inside where the BELOVED smurfs!!!!  I tell you, these are my FAVORITE gummy candy in the world.  Monique, THANK YOU SOOOOOOO much!!!!
Who knew how much happiness a little blue guy could bring to a small town  girl in Utah!  I miss Europe!!!  Looks like I will be going back in 2012!!!




6 comments:

Stephanie said...

I am so jealous! I love Die Schliumpfe! You better share! :)

{natalie} said...

you are crazy for german candy.

how nice she sent you a package.

brittany said...

what a nice reader!! i am going to have to try these smurf candies sometime.

Leah said...

Andra,How sweet of your friend from Germany.I also miss Europe,cant wait until next year when we go back for 2weeks.save me some smurf candy i will be there in 3 weeks,Mom

stalker sarah said...

Lucky!! I want a reader like that!! So fun! I love Germany and I love candy! Oh and I love YOU!! ;)

Moni'que ♥ said...

You're welcome!
Haha, you are so sweet! I made it so gladly for your family!