Thursday, November 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Whitney!!!

Happy Birthday Whitney and Emily!!!!
One of my favorite things in life was being pregnant the same time as my sister! Fun times and still are. The girls are only 2 weeks apart (Emily 2 weeks older) so my sister and I decided to throw the girls a double Halloween Birthday Party. Seriously, DANG FUN! We have been working so hard the last couple months to pull this thing off. I'm SOOOOO happy with they way it all came together. So fun to have Adam come up with his kids, Grandma and Papa Lipstick come up (Whitney has always called my mom "Grandma Lipstick" cause she's always looking pretty:-) ) A ton on my sisters family came up too. What a great time we had!  Enjoy the following million pictures:-)



How cute is this cake???!  My sister made it!  She's amazing

My sister made these cute little guys too!
Whitney's cake...nope, I didn't make it








Loving the orange soda mustache!
Elle made these cute flip flops for Whit
Funny story behind these vintage jammies!  We saw them in a store and she wanted them SO BAD.  Like on the verge of a tantrum want them.  I kept saying no, they are too expensive ($30 bucks...YIKES) She started making me promises, trying to compromise and then....she says "OK, Mom....I will take the YELLOW ONES" in a disgusted/last ditch effort/like she would settle for the ugly colored one!  Hilarious I tell ya!  We went home, I found a coupon, went back, purchased them and I'm afraid she'll never wear anything else ever again!!!!!  Ha Ha
Dear Sweet Whitney,

The day you were born, was the very best day of my life.  I waited so long to have you and I can't thank you enough for picking me to be your mom.  You bring so much joy to me.  You make us laugh, you are so very kind,  tender hearted , wonderful sister, spiritual, and a complete joy to be around.  I hope you had a wonderful 4th birthday.  I love you sweet heart.

Love,
Mommy

Cake from HERE
Paper decor from HERE
Some of my ideas from HERE
Beautiful decorated Oreo cookies HERE

6 comments:

Moni'que ♥ said...

First of all: Cute girls!
And then... I like the decorations and the cakes. The cakes look unbelievably great!
Great pictures Andra!

stalker sarah said...

Best. Party. Ever! You guys did such an amazing job! I love it ALL!! And you look beautiful as ever, my dear! :)

Leah said...

Andra,We had the best time at the party.It was so nice of you girls to pull this wonderful day off so well.Dad and i love our kids and Grandkids so much.Thank you for all you do for this family.love you tons Mom.

Stephanie said...

That was the best party ever! We are awesome :) Love you Whit hope you had the best bday ever!

{natalie} said...

you should plan parties for a living. it looks so awesome. way to go.

i love your stripey cardigan!

it all looks so great. and how fun to have cousins so close together.

Unguren said...

So cute. Everything.

My little girl Laney would love that nightgown.