Those are some pretty fabulous photos! Cute girls!
i love whitney's braided piggy tails. love them!
Andra,The girls look so cute.Halloween was shall we say one we hope to never repeat also,one day we will laugh at these time and feel blessed we got threw them,I promise.I love you.Mom
Lets just say Halloween was really scary this year! (That was good) hahahaha Love your girls. I love Whits hair like that too!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Those are some pretty fabulous photos! Cute girls!
i love whitney's braided piggy tails. love them!
Andra,The girls look so cute.Halloween was shall we say one we hope to never repeat also,one day we will laugh at these time and feel blessed we got threw them,I promise.I love you.Mom
Lets just say Halloween was really scary this year! (That was good) hahahaha Love your girls. I love Whits hair like that too!
Post a Comment