What does triple D even mean? I was thinking bra size hahahahahaha
Was it good? What did you order? What does a bike have to do with it? I need more details! I love triple d:)
LOL Steph....I was thinking the same thing...Yay for you for having a Triple D!! Well...yay for Matt ;)I'm also with Nat...what did you have...Was it good? Would you recommend? Love hearing about your adventures Andra....love you!!!Mel <3
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What does triple D even mean? I was thinking bra size hahahahahaha
Was it good? What did you order? What does a bike have to do with it? I need more details! I love triple d:)
LOL Steph....I was thinking the same thing...Yay for you for having a Triple D!! Well...yay for Matt ;)
I'm also with Nat...what did you have...Was it good? Would you recommend? Love hearing about your adventures Andra....love you!!!
Mel <3
Post a Comment