Last night I had a "Favorites" party. My sweet friend Natalie suggested I host it! Of course I jumped on it right away. I did a mini version with mostly my Costco buds to see how everyone liked it. It was a hit!! So I'm going to do a bigger version with lots more friends around Mother's Day next year. Perfect time of the year for gifts!
My "Favorite" thing is cards, bakers twine and chocolate. I kind of collect cards. I love sending and receiving a hand written note from someone I love. It was so fun to see what everyone else brought as their "favorite" thing. It was fun to get 6 "favorite" gifts from our friends.
5 comments:
That looks like so much fun! I so wish I lived close to you!!! I love throwing AND attending parties! This is such a great idea! Miss your face!
I'm so glad you love throwing parties because I like to attend your parties! Thanks again my friend. Love ya :)
looks so fun! love the color combo too. someday i will have to attend one of your parties.
Looks like a blast! I can't wait for the Big one I am so in!
One thing about it- half way does not seem to be in your repertoire. Another gorgeous party.
Post a Comment